English Language Teachers are needed to teach English as a foreign language to Saudi Cadets based in the Technical Studies Institute in Dhahran. You must have at least three years of recent teaching experience, preferably in the Middle East, and any of the following combination:
- Degree (English Lang and/or Lit) + TELF/TESOL cert.
- Degree (any discipline) + PGCE + TEFL/TESOL cert.
- Degree (any discipline) + UCLES DELTA or equivalent
- MA / MSc / MEd in TELF/TESL/TESOL/Applied Linguistics
English Language Instructors will teach English as a foreign language to Officer Cadets at the King Faisal Air Academy (KFAA) in Riyadh and require the following qualifications:
MA in applied Linguistics or TESL or TEFL
Bachelor Degree from a recognised University of a native English speaking country in one of the following subjects:
- English, Modern Languages, Linguistics, Latin, Greek, Philosophy, Science Technology Engineering
- PGCE (1 year course) or RSA Diploma Course in TEFL (Neither of these required if BEd qualified) The BEd qualification should include teaching practice.
A minimum of five years experience in English Language, two years of which have been spent in teaching English as a Foreign Language preferably in a country where the official language is Arabic .